Pilot Season Auditioning Workshop (ages 11-19)
January 27 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
These workshops are specifically designed to help actors gain confidence and develop the skills need to compete. Actors will learn:
- How to make STRONG choices so that they STAND OUT in the audition room.
- How to bring their PERSONALITY to the character
- How to TRUST their instincts and TALENT
- How to take RISKS and be FEARLESS!
In this workshop:
- Actors will receive scenes at the beginning of the class (Children will receive their scenes prior to the workshop)
- Actors will perform their scenes multiple times
- Actors will receive one-on-one instruction
- Actors and parents will receive feedback